Do you aim for autonomious control of the streetlight network and the illumination of bulidings, monuments and advertising spaces? That is possible with the LEDiDRIVE UDC-ANS.
The Energy Saving Regulation (01/09/2022), the Federal Nature Conversation Act and the Immision Saving Regulation require the shutdown of the illumination of bulidings, monuments and advertising spaces from 10 pm on. A problem occurs if the light for the ilumination is provided by the streetlight network. Here is what the LEDiDRIVE UDC-ANS.
The LEDiDRIVE UDC-ANS is a control modul, which makes the autonomous temporal control of the ilumination of bulidings, monuments and advertisments independent from the streetlight network.
The LEDiDRIVE UDC-ANS is simply connected to the streetlight network (230V / 50Hz).
Available in the following versions:
- Stickable mounting brackets
- IP 65 (waterproof)
- Stickable mounting brackets and IP 65
- Operated on the Streetlightnetwork with 230V/ 50Hz
- Use of the usual algorythm to calculate the middle of the night, therefore no real time clock or back up battery necessary
- Completley maintanence free
- Relay output, potentialfree (changeover contact)
- Hexadecimal - Rotary switch for manual time profile selection, no software tools/programming needed
- Electrical connection via plug clamps (IP20) alternative with pigtails and sheded electronic (IP65)
- Various mounting options